Online Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for our first online marketing manager. You're creative and smart and want to join a welcoming, small but smart, highly dedicated team. You will work on a dual challenge of developing brand awareness and increasing traffic & revenue, with an international scope (Western Europe at first).
Your mission will be to create & manage branding and traffic-driven display campaigns in order to achieve better engagement & higher ROI.
You will collaborate closely with the CEO and the Business Developer to define the marketing strategy, reporting directly to the CEO with full support of the tech team.
- Increase SEO reach on specific keywords defined collaboratively with the CEO and the Business Developer.
- Content marketing management (produce content, buy content).
- Define brand acquisition strategies: native, paid social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube), direct, emailing and innovating channels.
- Implement the online branding strategy with the aim of improving the brand image and the target coverage: lead media advertising campaigns end-to-end from creative brief & conception with the brand team to the definition of objectives & targets, budget forecast, media-planning, set-up, tracking, web analytics & customer journey / audience insights.
- Optimize campaigns through result analysis and iteration.
- Analyze and report on KPI performance on a regular basis.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts across the entire team.
- Cloud landscape and hosting knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and proactivity
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Excellent web culture and knowledge of online levers
- Good French and English writing skills
- Knowledge of a graphics editor