Job Offer - Online Marketing Manager
Location: Strasbourg, France
We are currently looking for our first online marketing manager. You're creative and smart and want to join a welcoming, small but smart, highly dedicated team. You will work on a dual challenge of developing brand awareness and increasing traffic & revenue, with an international scope (Western Europe at first).
Your mission will be to create & manage branding and traffic-driven display campaigns in order to achieve better engagement & higher ROI.
You will collaborate closely with the CEO and the Business Developer to define the marketing strategy, reporting directly to the CEO with full support of the tech team.
- Increase SEO reach on specific keywords defined collaboratively with the CEO and the Business Developer.
- Content marketing management (produce content, buy content).
- Define brand acquisition strategies: native, paid social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin & YouTube), direct, emailing and innovating channels.
- Implement the online branding strategy with the aim of improving the brand image and the target coverage: lead media advertising campaigns end-to-end from creative brief & conception with the brand team to the definition of objectives & targets, budget forecast, media-planning, set-up, tracking, web analytics & customer journey / audience insights.
- Optimize campaigns through result analysis and iteration.
- Analyze and report on KPI performance on a regular basis.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts across the entire team.
- Cloud landscape and hosting knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and proactivity
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Excellent web culture and knowledge of online levers
- Good French and English writing skills
- Knowledge of a graphics editor
What we're building
Scalingo is a startup developping a Platform as a Service (PaaS) a cloud hosting platform.
Our mission is to make developer's daily life easier by providing on-demand software infrastructure without handling servers nor system administration knowledge.
Based in Strasbourg, France, we launched the service in 2015. We now have more than than 300 customers (50% FR, 40% EU, 10% Rest of the World).
Our culture is all about sharing and transparency. Scalingo contributes to the Open Source community. Much of our work is shared in conferences, meetups and articles.
As a nascent startup, we're all responsible of the product, the support, the happiness of our colleagues and the happiness of our customers.
Besides, we're strong believer in the lean and learning by doing approaches. Making mistake is part of the process. We take our time to train our colleagues and we're eager to learn new stuff.
We don't forget to be respectful. Our engineering team is based in Strasbourg, France. You will join a highly technical and product-driven team and contribute to what we aim to be the best Platform as a Service on the market.