Stage Développeur Back-End
AboutScalingo is building a cloud platform that help developers build and deploy their web applications faster, reduce products time to market and help businesses in their digital transformation. We bring magic to tech teams by providing them a fully automated hosting platform.
En tant que développeur back-end, sous la supervision du CTO et au sein d'une équipe de 10 personnes, tu participeras au développement de services back-end de la plateforme Scalingo. Durée minimum du stage : 3 mois.
- Participer au développement de services back-end (Go en majorité).
- Écriture de tests unitaires.
- Participer aux rituels de l'entreprise : Weekly Synchronization Meeting, Continuous Improvement Meeting, After work, etc.
You're the right candidate for this job if:
- Tu as des notions de Go. Si tu connais Ruby on Rails c'est un plus.
- Tu as des notions de base en Docker.
- Tu as des notions de base de DevOps
- Tu as de bonnes notions en administration système Linux.
Worklife at Scalingo:
- We're a growing company.
- We're are at the forefront of cloud technologies without being a Big Co.
- We are committed to the well-being of people and their personal development: no micro-management, no binding annual objectives. You'll get weekly slots with management. All teammates are involved to improve the company.
- We don't recruit CVs but individuals.
- We are continuously improving and looking back on our activity: we regularly ask ourselves if what we are doing is good enough and we are always looking for ways to improve.
- We are autonomous and responsible of our activities: no micro management. We trust you to work on the points that seem most important to you, and to make the decisions that are necessary for your work.
- We don't like silos: we make sure that everyone can see and understand what others are doing, we have a culture of transparency by default